Sunday, January 4, 2009

Whispers of Love

Everyone longs to give himself completely to someone;
Have a deep soul relationship with another;
To be loved thoroughly and exclusively.
But God, to the Christian says,
"No...not until you're satisfied, fulfilled,
And content by being loved by Me alone,
Having an intensely personal and unique relationship
With Me alone,
Discovering that only in me is your satisfaction to be found,
Will you be capable of that perfect human relationship I planned for you.
You'll never be united with another until you've been united with Me.
I want you to stop planing, stop wishing and allow Me
To give you the most brilliant plan in existence;
One that you cannot imagine.
I want you to have the best.
Please allow Me to bring it to you;
You just keep watching Me,
Expecting the greatest things.
Keep experiencing things.
Keep listening and learning the things I tell you
Just wait-- that's all--
Don't be anxious and don't worry,
Don't look around at others and the things I've given them
And don't look at the things you want.
Just keep looking off and away up to Me.
Or you'll miss Me and what I want to show you.

Then, when you're ready, I'll surprise you with a love
Far more wonderful than any you would ever dream of.
Until you're both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I've
Prepared for you - you won't be able to experience the love
That exemplifies your relationship with Me
And is thus the perfect love.

Dear One, I want you to see, in the flesh, a picture
Of your everlasting union of beauty, perfection,
That I offer you with myself.
For I AM GOD---
Believe me and be satisfied."

-Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I've learned this year! :D

You keep inspiring me!