Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Paper Cuts and Straighteners

A burnt ear, a bad allergy cold, a paper cut on the pinky finger, a fever blister, a broken out face, more paper cuts... What more could I want? haha Maybe a little sympathy... ? Oh poo... And my music appreciation class is absolutely driving me insane!!! I can't wait for it to be over! Oh how I dread that class... People warned me about it, and I like a challenge... but this? I never thought it could be this dreadful. Sorry for the venting... I know it's over petty stuff. All in all, life is pretty amazing. There are some days though... when I just want to stick out my tongue and shake my head!!! Oh well... tomorrow is a new day. :)

1 comment:

Adam Robinson said...

that's alright...let it all out! some days are just like that. i hope today is better.

oxygen tonight?