Wednesday, September 3, 2008

JesusBranded.com

I want to tell you about an awesome website called JesusBranded.com. The website has great t-shirts and clothing! The clothes have amazing artistic designs that all have a Biblical message behind them. I have two shirts from JesusBranded and I absolutely love them! You should definitely check 'em out! I support JesusBranded because the people behind it have a heart for God and desire to see Him furthered. Not to mention their t-shirts are pretty sweet... :) A part of their profit goes to missions in India too. Visit TheOrphanageProject.com to find out more about a vision for children in India. JesusBranded is pretty cool, so I think you should probably go check 'em out... Absolutely! So go do it!


Christian clothing, Christian shirts & apparel | Christian Clothes



Christian T-Shirts

No comments: